Saturday, October 13, 2007

Chicken Tikka Masala by Loyd Grossman

What Were You Doing When You Should Have Been Driving?

I admit it! I was checking out Loyd Grossman's Chicken Tikka Masala.

My mother turned me on to this store called MNM Foods in Mineral Wells Texas which carries Loyd's curry sauces. There is a cultural story all in itself. I usually make my own sauces, but my mother (an awesome cook) highly recommended Loyd's sauce, so I eagerly accepted the challenge of putting Loyd's sauce to the test.

Last night I put Loyd's sauce to the test! Loyd Grossman's Chicken Tikka Masala sauce is divine!
I have a second jar of Loyd's Madras sauce and I can't wait to experience it! Absolutely Awesome...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where can I buy some of this wonderful curry sauce?

Dr Pat