Monday, November 20, 2006

The Moon Can Be A Driver Distraction

Added to The Vehicle Distraction Hall of Fame. I now add the "Moon" as a natural driver distraction. This distraction should be added to the dangerous dawn and dusk categories. Be careful! Moon distractions can occur both in the night and in the day.

Note: So I am driving in San Antonio, Texas with my parents and grandparents when this other vehicle's frontseat passenger moons another vehicle in the far right lane. Inconveniently, we were stuck in the middle. My eyes popped out, my parents and their parent's chins all hit their chests.

Please Remember: At this moment in time, all eyes were focused on one buttocks, not the traffic or the road! "The buttocks (often called arse, backside, badonkadonk, booty, bum, buns, butt, fanny, humps, peaches, monkey wrench, rear end or sweet cheeks) are rounded portions of the anatomy located on the posterior of the pelvic region (Wikipedia).

No comments: