Sunday, September 24, 2006

Popping Zits and Driving!

What Were You Doing When You Should Have Been Driving? (#5)

There is a time and a place for everything, but driving is not the time to pick or pop a ZIT.

As I headed out on the highway, I looked over at this guy and he had both hands off the steering wheel with strategically placed fingers on his nose, squeezing a huge white-head pimple.

I thought, "Dude, the puss is going to block your view."

Disgusting and pathetic!

Hint:
Use the mirror in the bathroom! Please release the beast before you leave the house, but clean up the mess. Slow Down!

Question:
Why is everyone rushing to their own funeral?

The worst part of the story is, I lost my place in the book I was reading on the way to work, I had to find a stable place to set my coffee cup on, so it didn't spill any java, while I dialed my cell phone to call someone and have a good laugh about the zit popper. In addition, I had to find something to write with and write on to docucment this nasty story for the world. Of course after thinking about it I lost my breakfast, so I continued to drive my car with the door open and with my head sticking out of the car. Have you seen the Exorcist? The projectiles were much worse in the film. Get the point?

Where is the next accident going to occur?

Please Note: Most people are incapable of multi-tasking!

I noticed a YIELD sign was plowed over by the mall. It looked as though it had a smeared white-head on it. Hope everyone is okay!

Price of hitting a YIELD sign? $500.00 to replace. Car body repair guys working at $75.00 per hour, $500.00 plus for the plastic bumper, $300-$500.00 for matching paint + time and so forth.

Price of some zit prevention cream? $8.00

Do the math!


No comments: