Saturday, November 24, 2007

Munchies in Albuquerque is Delicioso!

Albuquerque's Best Sandwiches & Green Chili Posole...

Yesterday, I had lunch at Munchies on the NE side of Albuquerque. Munchies is a hole-in-the-wall restaurant and it is absolutely fantastic! I ate the chicken salad on the signature swirl bread and some green chili posole, which is divine . Absolutely Delicious!

Ambiance = 4/10 (Small Hole in the Wall)
Food = 10/10
Service = 10/10
Manager = 10/10

I highly recommend Munchies for your next lunch sandwich meal. I got mine to go. I went across the street to the skate park and watched a few skaters rip all over the concrete bowls as I enjoyed my lunch on the bleachers. I am going back real soon!

Munchies
9901 Lomas Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87112
(505) 332-2605

No comments: